skip to navigation menu
skip to main page content
skip to navigation menu
skip to main page content

UTR Registration

Quick & Easy Tax Registration

Get registered with HMRC

Sign In Sign Up

Who needs to register for self-assessment?

Before you can file a tax return, you’ll need a UTR number so HMRC can create an account for you. Here are some examples of people who might need to file:

  • Self-employed
  • You earn more than £100,000
  • Landlords
  • AirBnB Hosts
  • You earn more than £1,000 from a side gig
  • Investors
  • Crypto Investors
  • You earn foreign income

How It works

1. Register Free And Without Obligation

Log in, have a look around, check out the services we offer.


2. Select Our UTR Registration Service

You provide us with some basic information and we’ll have everything we need to start preparing your UTR Application.


3. Make a payment of £25

Using our secure payment system.


4. We Match You With One Of Our Tax Accountants

To ensure you receive the right support, your tax accountant will be chosen based on your specific circumstances.


5. We Submit Your UTR Application To HMRC

HMRC will send your UTR number to you in the post. Then you’ll be ready to start your tax return.


What's The Cost?


We charge a one-off, flat fee of £25.

  • Price includes VAT
  • No additional hidden costs

What's Included?

Get professional help from a UK based accredited accountant.

  • A UK based accredited accountant prepares your application
  • Your UTR application submitted to HMRC
  • Online support from your accountant throughout the process
  • Easily Accessible Records saved in your Taxeezy account for your reference